February 14, 2016

Toilet paper roll animals


This year the name of my classroom is The Giraffes. One craft that we made was a giraffe using toilet paper rolls.


We made originals and fun giraffes. I found this great idea on Crafts by Amanda and adapted to make more suitable for children age 5-6 years.

We all have in our home toilet paper rolls, they are perfects to make crafts creations. Here are some of my favorite. For more ideas, visit my Pinterest board Toilet paper roll animals.


Snakes on Papelisimo. On this page, you can find some more ideas. The next crocodile is from Papelisimo too.



Family of lions on Frugal Fun Boys. Here, you can found  a crocodile, a monkey and an elephant.


Colorful animals on Creative me inspired you




An elephant on A Patchwork Life

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search